An excellent opportunity as a Chief Financial Officer is currently available with a leading and established innovative group of companies.
As a CFO, you will be reporting to the CEO and you will also be actively involved at a strategic level.
- Leading, mentoring, and motivating the team
- Consolidations of financial statements
- Developing long term financial projections in line with the growth of the Group.
- Participating in the development of the plans of the company as a strategic partner
- Providing strategic financial input and leadership on decision making issues affecting the organization; i.e., evaluation of potential M&A's and investments
- Establishing credibility throughout the organization and with the Board through proposing of solutions to business challenges
- Participating in key decision making as part of the Executive Management team
- Reporting financial results and projections to the Board of Directors
- Involvement in new projects and investments undertaken by the company on both a financial and strategic level
- Active involvement in sourcing finance for upcoming and ongoing projects
Education & Experience:
- A fully qualified & CPA Warranted Accountant
- A minimum of 7 years local previous experience in a similar role within a similar industry
- You must be an organised, driven and passionate individual
- Capable of leading and motivating the team into the right direction
- Results-oriented, strategic thinker and planner
- Managing change with minimum disruption
- Being assertive, resilient and able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Excellent communication skills in English & Maltese
Job Ref: TB126