Paragon Recruitment in Malta is looking to recruit an Accounts Executive on a full-time basis to join one of their clients within the iGaming Industry. In this role, you will be reporting to the Finance Manager and will be assisting in the day to day accounting duties.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Preparing and posting journals for monthly management accounts;
- Performing bank reconciliations and cash flows;
- Issuing invoices to clients and following up outstanding debtor balances;
- Updating and reconciling worksheets with daily information provided by outlets;
- Following up issues with suppliers which are escalated from junior staff;
- Assets inventory record keeping and control;
- Preparing reports for government authorities;
- Assisting Accounting Department personnel;
- Other duties as assigned by the Management.
- Flexible approach to work;
- Organization and time management skills;
- Team player with the ability to work independently.
Paragon Europe is an innovative, international EU affairs, advisory, recruitment & compliance company with head offices in Malta and Brussels. From its inception, Paragon Europe has striven to realise excellence by competing with cutting edge peers in the ultra-competitive market of EU funding. Paragon Europe works with both private and public organisations, NGOs, universities, educational institutes and agencies offering various services related to European funded programmes such as Horizon 2020, Erasmus+, Youth Workers, COSME, PON/POR and more to supply the best workforce possible.
- A level in accounts;
- AAT qualification would be an asset;
- 3 years’ previous work experience;
- Fluent in English and preferably Italian.