Our client is a well-positioned firm offering Legal Services
in Malta and is currently looking to recruit an Audit Assistant
to join their team on a full-time basis.
- Perform assigned audit work based on a risk-based approach and identify audit issues;
- Review accounting systems and controls and identify any weak areas;
- Prepare audit documentation in accordance with International Auditing Standards;
- Establish working relationships with clients and business partners;
- Producing work for Partner review – highlighting issues and providing potential solutions to issues identified;
- Provide support to Audit Seniors, report to the Audit Manager.
- Already embarked on the ACCA professional qualification and/or holds a degree in Bachelor of Commerce;
- Previous experience in a similar role is an advantage;
- Self-motivation/work under own initiative, team player with an enthusiastic/positive outlook;
- Prioritise and manage a busy workload effectively, often under pressure;
- Communication/Interpersonal (written and verbal) with strong client handling skills;
- Ability to develop good relationships with clients and other professionals;
- Computer literacy (MS Office suite of products, especially MS Excel).
All candidates must be eligible to work in the EU
Quad is a boutique Human Resources Consultancy offering an array of bespoke services including recruitment, HR Advisory, Training & Development, Payroll Services and Salary Benchmarking and Legal Advisory, amongst others.