Our Client is seeking to recruit a Senior Fund Accountant to join its team.
Responsibilities will include:
- Reviewing Net Asset Value Calculations and the processing of Subscription and Redemption activity for multiple funds including Anti-money Laundering and Compliance Procedures;
- Review and Preparation of Financial Statements compliant with IFRS;
- Liaising with the Funds' Managers, Investors, Bankers, Independent Auditors and Other Service Providers to the Funds;
- Review compliance with company defined checklists, procedures and controls;
- Assist team development by providing guidance, training and mentoring to Fund Accountants, setting their goals and monitoring performance;
- Ensure pre-agreed internal and external deadlines are met consistently;
- Communicate any significant issues that arise to the Operations Manager;
- Establishing a strong relationship with the clients, assisting with day to day requests and responding to their needs;
- Regulatory Reporting.
Skills & Qualifications
- In possession of a University Degree in Accountancy or have attained the ACCA qualification;
- Two years of fund administration related work experience in the local market is a must for this role;
- Very good knowledge of MS Excel and Word;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Team player with a positive ‘can do’ attitude;
- A strong interest to learn and develop a strong career in fund administration in Malta.
Our Client.is an established local group involved in Asset Management and Pension Schemes Administration.