Our Client has an opening for a manager within the Tax Advisory and Corporate Services team.
You will be expected to build and maintain effective relationships with clients with the intention of making you their first point of call on various tax and corporate matters. You will also be expected to provide clients with innovative and creative solutions addressing their concerns while supporting other members of the team on complex assignments.
- Client development;
- Client portfolio management;
- Liaising with new and existing clients to progress projects and strengthen relationships;
- Providing capital gains, corporate tax, inheritance tax, transfer duty and international tax advice;
- Report drafting and presentation;
- Providing technical advice on direct tax matters to all sectors of the firm;
- Attending meetings with clients to discuss and finalise tax matters;
- Managing a team of tax and legal professionals.
Skills and Experience
- Must have an Accountancy or Legal qualification;
- At least 5 years post-qualification experience, 2 of which need to be at Managerial level ;
- Drafting technical presentations for clients;
- Providing content for the marketing department for inclusion in blogs, bulletins and press articles;
- Proven tax advisory experience within a practice environment;
- Managing own budgets for productivity and cost recovery;
- Experience in a client facing role, with good verbal and written communication skills;
- Ability to interact effectively with all colleagues across the group and wider business;
- Proven ability to organise and motivate a team, with a strong team player mindset;
- Ability to train and mentor team members.
Our client is an established company providing financial services to both local and international clients.