One of our clients; an established accountancy firm are looking to recruit a Senior Internal Audit to join their growing team which offers assurance services to a broad range of clients.
- Conduct internal audits, corporate governance reviews and risk assessment projects
- Lead a team during assignments
- Ensure that all work performed is based on a full understanding of the process, controls and risks involved.
- Prepare audit working papers and reports and present these to clients.
- Identify and communicate internal audit issues to clients and recommend relevant solutions
- Review the work of junior members of staff ensuring it is satisfactory
- Assist in the preparation of proposals to clients
Education and Experience:
- A degree in accountancy or a related business field including information technology
- A minimum of two years experience in audit, internal audit or risk management,
- CIA, CISA and/or CPA qualifications would be considered a significant asset
- A strong understanding of risk and controls in various business functions
- Highly analytical
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Fluency in written and spoken English is essential.