Are you interested in Anti-Money Laundering and Gaming? Studying ACCA or looking for the perfect opportunity to start the course?
As a Junior Accountant, you will form part of the Compliance and Gaming team and be involved in a wide range of :
Responsibilities including the following:
- Conducting due diligence and compliance checks on new and existing clients;
- Handling any issues arising on a day to day basis;
- Maintaining good client relations;
- Gaining a thorough understanding of the current Regulations;
- Participating in conferences to share the Company brand and presence within the field.
- An A Level or equivalent in Accounting or have obtained passes in any number of ACCA modules;
- A can-do attitude; and
- A team player.
- Excellent communication skills;
- Organised and great attention to detail;
- An ability to work to deadlines whilst maintaining a high quality of work;
- Fluency in English and Maltese are essential for this position.
The Firm will support you by offering:
- Study leave and exam leave;
- Continuous training for you to prosper and develop both your career and personal growth;
- Financial incentives when being successful in any module;
- Subsidized professional membership fees.
Our Client is a well established corporate service provider with local and international clients. They offer fantastic prospects in a friendly and dynamic work environment.