Our Client a leading Automotive & Marine company, representing a prestigious portfolio of world-renowned brands under one roof is now looking to recruit a Credit Control Officer
to join their team on a full-time basis.
- Compile and maintain the books of accounts in a proper and timely manner;
- Ensure the timely invoicing and collection of debts.
All candidates must be eligible to work in the EU.
- A minimum of ‘O’ level pass in Accounting or similar;
- Personal qualities of integrity and commitment to the growth of the company;
- A good command of English and Maltese languages;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Experience with Microsoft Office applications;
- Previous experience in a similar role and knowledge of the Kerridge (Autoline) software will be considered an asset.
Quad is a boutique Human Resources Consultancy offering an array of bespoke services including recruitment, HR Advisory, Training & Development, Payroll Services and Salary Benchmarking and Legal Advisory, amongst others.