On behalf of one of their clients, Paragon Europe in Malta is looking to recruit an Accountant to join their team on a full-time basis. The ideal candidate will be responsible for a number of entities within the group, he/she will work within the European finance team but will be also communicating with other regional finance teams, he/she will report to the finance manager locally.
- Preparation of client Management accounts and other financial reports as required;
- Preparation of annual client financial statements and liaising with clients Auditors;
- Updating bank accounts on a regular basis;
- Issuing invoices manually and uploading onto the accounting software;
- Booking of expenses and other recharges manually and uploading onto the accounting software.
Paragon Europe is an innovative, international EU affairs, advisory and compliance company with head offices in Malta and Brussels. From its inception, Paragon Europe has striven to realise excellence by competing with cutting edge peers in the ultra-competitive market of EU funding. Paragon Europe works with both private and public organisations, NGOs, universities, educational institutes and agencies offering various services related to European funded programmes such as Horizon 2020, Erasmus+, Youth Workers, COSME, PON/POR and more. We assist these organisations with the sourcing and implementation of EU funded projects and tailor our services to each individual requirement ensuring positive results every time. Besides advising public and private organisations on EU funding, Paragon staff also assist good organisations to become great through business and financial advice.
- A University degree in Accountancy or equivalent/ACCA completed;
- An ability to work to and meet agreed with deadlines;
- Competence in Excel and accounting packages;
- A minimum of 3 years experience in a similar role;
- Experience in the audit would be ideal, but not necessary.