Al-Nibras for Science & Technology Ltd is currently looking to recruit a skilled Accounting Clerk
on a full-time basis to perform a variety of accounting, bookkeeping and financial tasks. The account clerk’s responsibilities will include; keeping financial records updated, preparing reports and reconciling bank statements. Ultimately, a successful Accounting Clerk will ensure that the company’s daily accounting functions run accurately and effectively.
- Answering of phone calls in a polite and timely manner;
- Timely and accurate correspondence through email with clients and suppliers;
- Type accurately, prepare and maintain accounting documents and records including updating of purchase, sales and nominal Ledgers;
- Updating of bank transactions and bank Reconciliations;
- Accurate compilation of the petty cash;
- Monitoring and booking of foreign exchanges;
- Monitoring of the company’s creditors and receivables situation;
- Provide assistance and support to company personnel and timely liaison with auditors and accountants;
- End of month reporting;
- Other job duties as deemed necessary by the company’s management.
Al-Nibras for Science & Technology Ltd:
Al-Nibras for Science & Technology Ltd is a leading supplier of scientific equipment, chemcials and consumables to various private and public entities.
- A-Level in Accountancy will be considered an asset;
- Previous use of shire-burn software will be considered an asset;
- Proven accounting experience will be considered an asset;
- Familiarity with bookkeeping and basic accounting procedures;
- Competency in MS Office, databases and accounting software;
- Hands-on experience with spreadsheets and financial reports;
- Accuracy and attention to detail;
- Aptitude for numbers;
- Ability to perform filing and record keeping tasks;
- Data entry and word processing skills;
- Good command of written and spoken English;
- Motivated, well organised able to work with minimal supervision.