Paragon Europe in Malta is looking to recruit an Accountant on a full-time basis on behalf of one of our clients within the I-Gaming Industry.
- Making and managing sales invoices and receivable control;
- Settling Company account independently;
- Reporting monthly sales and handling customer's inquiries;
- Communicating with foreign customers/vendors via phone or email;
- Account management with ERP & managing accounting software systems and internet banking;
- Understand and checking sales contracts;
- Performing bank reconciliation.
- Work experience with an audit firm in general accounting or sales accounting for at least 2 years;
- Accounting experience with a financial system like ERP/CRM;
- Business communication skills, written and verbal and a flexible attitude;
- Excellent skills Excel/Word/Powerpoint;
- High growth-oriented and can think independently;
- Self-motivated and can complete tasks alone and have good time management skills;
- Ability to communicate in a multicultural environment and across different time zones.
Paragon Europe is an innovative, international EU affairs, advisory, recruitment & compliance company with head offices in Malta and Brussels. From its inception, Paragon Europe has striven to realise excellence by competing with cutting edge peers in the ultra-competitive market of EU funding. Paragon Europe works with both private and public organisations, NGOs, universities, educational institutes and agencies offering various services related to European funded programmes such as Horizon 2020, Erasmus+, Youth Workers, COSME, PON/POR and more to supply the best workforce possible.
- Experience in sales management of ''revenue-share'' in online casino game industry, or experience sales management for an online game or e-commerce preferable;
- Experience in bookkeeping for general accounting & ability to handle monthly closing tasks alone;
- Strong in Pivot/spreadsheet/presentation material creation.