Paragon Europe in Malta is looking to recruit a Credit Controller to join their team on a full-time basis. The Credit Controller will report to the Credit Control Manager.
A typical day might include:
- Chasing overdue debt via telephone, e-mail, in writing, or in person by sending statements and reminder letters where necessary;
- Posting payments and set off in the system;
- Monitoring debtor days and ensure they are kept to set limits;
- Compiling debtor reports;
- Maintaining customer’s trust relationship by keeping service information confidential;
- Dealing with any internal and external queries concerning receivable payments;
- Attending the training provided by the Company and sitting for the respective assessments;
- Following a company’s procedures and protocols;
- Other duties as assigned from time to time by the CCM or any person designated by him.
You are good at:
- The English and Maltese languages;
- Being organised and ready to reach deadlines;
- Multi-tasking and adhering to deadlines;
- Microsoft Office.
You also possess:
Paragon Europe is an innovative, international EU affairs, advisory and compliance company with head offices in Malta and Brussels. From its inception, Paragon Europe has striven to realise excellence by competing with cutting edge peers in the ultra-competitive market of EU funding. Paragon Europe works with both private and public organisations, NGOs, universities, educational institutes and agencies offering various services related to European funded programmes such as Horizon 2020, Erasmus+, Youth Workers, COSME, PON/POR and more. We assist these organisations with the sourcing and implementation of EU funded projects and tailor our services to each individual requirement ensuring positive results every time. Besides advising public and private organisations on EU funding, Paragon staff also assist good organisations to become great through business and financial advice.
- A Level in Accounts (MQF Level 4);
- 1 - 2 years minimum experience in a similar post;
- Strong organizational skills with a problem-solving attitude;
- Good Analytical skills with attention to detail.