Our Client a leading independent provider of corporate, trust and fund services to the financial services sector worldwide, employing 800 staff across a global footprint that spans Africa, the Americas, Asia, the Caribbean, Europe and the Middle East, is currently looking to recruit a fund service professional to become an Assistant Manager
to the Fund Services Department in Malta.
- Responsible to review Net Asset Value Calculations and the processing of Subscription and Redemption activity for multiple funds including Anti-Money Laundering and Compliance Procedures under the oversight of the Head of Operations;
- Ensure that necessary controls are in place and adhered to in order to provide complete, accurate and timely fund administration services to our clients;
- Review and ensure the accuracy of daily / weekly / monthly NAV valuation of client funds;
- Monitor accuracy of fund expenses (management fee, performance fee etc.);
- Review funds’ share registry dealing orders and ensure all processed in high accuracy and timely manner;
- Perform AML checks for investors;
- Implement FATCA and CRS programme to ensure client funds’ compliance with regulatory requirements;
- Review, manage and liaise with auditors for audits of client funds;
- Assist in pre-launch phase of new client fund vehicles; launching of new fund and review operational procedure.
All candidates must be eligible to work in the EU.
- In possession of a University degree in Accountancy or Banking & Finance, or have attained the ACCA qualification;
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in fund administration relate;
- At least 2 years of experience in a supervisory role;
- Must have knowledge of general accounting and reconciliation practices and procedures;
- Good communications, interpersonal and problem-solving skills;
- Flexibility and ability to multi-task and prioritise to deliver on time;
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word;
- Having knowledge of transfer agency services, FATCA and CRS will be an advantage;
- Knowledge of Bloomberg terminal
- Possess excellent administrative and business support skills, with the ability to multi-task and to work calmly under pressure
- Demonstrate the ability and initiative to handle increasing responsibility over time.
Quad is a boutique Human Resources Consultancy offering an array of bespoke services including recruitment, HR Advisory, Training & Development, Payroll Services and Salary Benchmarking and Legal Advisory, amongst others.