Our Client is a leading independent provider of corporate, trust and fund services to the financial services sector worldwide, employing 800 staff across a global footprint that spans Africa, the Americas, Asia, the Caribbean, Europe and the Middle East. They are seeking to employ an Accounting and Tax Services Senior Executive
to form part of the Accounting and Tax Services team in Malta.
- Reviewing book-keeping carried out by Junior Staff;
- Assisting with any queries raised by Administrators/Clients;
- Reviewing of Financial Statements prepared by Executive Staff;
- Preparation of Working Papers and Financial Statements under FRS 102;
- Training, monitoring and assisting more Junior Staff.
All candidates must be eligible to work in the EU.
- In possession of an Accounting Degree, ACCA or equivalent;
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in Accounting Services;
- Knowledge of Reporting Standards;
- Detailed knowledge of Accounting;
- Attention to detail;
- Be able to work accurately to tight deadlines;
- Takes initiative and able to work independently and as part of a team;
- Be able to delegate work to other staff members;
- Possess excellent administrative and business support skills, with the ability to multi-task and to work calmly under pressure;
- Demonstrate the ability and initiative to handle increasing responsibility;
- Working knowledge of MS Office suite, including Word and Excel.
Quad is a boutique Human Resources Consultancy offering an array of bespoke services including recruitment, HR Advisory, Training & Development, Payroll Services and Salary Benchmarking and Legal Advisory, amongst others.