is an International Bank, headquartered in Malta and operating across Europe are steadily expanding, and they are currently looking to recruit a Junior Accounts Clerk
to join their multinational team in Malta on a full-time basis.
- Responsible for handling bank reconciliations;
- Posting payments and incoming supplier invoices;
- Providing general support to the rest of the finance team;
- Reconcile the clearing accounts between operations and finance;
- Reconciles the petty cash on a monthly basis;
- Reconcile supplier sub-ledger balances;
- Supporting and assisting in the completion of the monthly management accounts;
- Follow-up on payments;
- Posts payments in GL;
- Perform Bank Account reconciliations and posts;
- Maintain the list of accruals and prepayments;
- Record and books incoming supplier invoices;
- Supports the Accountant were necessary.
Candidate must be eligible to work in the EU.
Quad is a boutique Human Resources Consultancy offering an array of bespoke services including recruitment, HR Advisory, Training & Development, Payroll Services and Salary Benchmarking and Legal Advisory, amongst others.
- A Level in Accounts/ or in the early stages of ACCA qualification;
- Previous work experience in a similar role;
- Experience with Navision is an advantage;
- Flexible and adaptable;
- Comfortable with working in a fast-changing environment;
- Good Analytical skills;
- Fluency in written and spoken English.