Trustmoore Corporate Services (Malta) Ltd is looking to recruit a Financial Account Manager
to join their team on a full-time basis. In this new role, the ideal candidate will work closely with the Directors and also with the Junior Finance Accountants in carrying out accounting-related services for our rapidly growing portfolio of client companies. The Financial Account Manager
is expected to continuously develop both personally as well as professionally and deliver added value to the financial discipline within Trustmoore and contribute to the further growth of our office.
The Key Responsibilities will include:
The Ideal candidate will have:
- Offering guidance to other junior members in the team whilst liaising with the Legal Account Managers;
- Client communication on a daily basis and handling various requests in a timely manner;
- Liaising with the clients’ auditors and the production of financial statements for companies;
- Provide client bookkeeping and accounting services to an allocated client portfolio of local and overseas clients;
- Preparation and filing of both periodic VAT returns and company income tax returns;
- Preparation of Financial Statements under IFRS/GAPSME;
- Recording all time spent on client matters;
- Ensuring that statutory deadlines are met.
- To be in the latter stages in obtaining an ACCA qualification or equivalent;
- To be computer literate with an advanced command in MS Office applications;
- Knowledge of use of Xero accounting software will be considered an asset;
- Preferably a minimum of 2 years’ work experience in a similar position;
- To be self-motivated and able to work both independently and as part of a team;
- Experience with gaming and gaming-related industries will be considered an asset;
- Fluent in English (both orally and in writing);
- Personal credibility, integrity and high moral standards;
- To be result oriented, responsible, highly meticulous and detail-oriented.
We are looking for a colleague with a professional, hands-on and independent work mentality. Furthermore, having work experience in the fiduciary/corporate services sector is deemed as an advantage.
Trustmoore Corporate Services (Malta) Ltd:
The Trustmoore Group of companies is a vibrant, rapidly expanding, international, innovative corporate service provider that delivers high value-added services and tailored solutions to a wide range of financial institutions, investment managers, corporations and individuals. On daily basis, with a team of more than 130 of the best people in the business, services are delivered with dedication and personal attention. You will be working in a dynamic and continuously changing international environment. We are proud of our informal culture, which encourages a healthy balance between hard work and good fun.