PowerHandling International Co. Ltd. (PHI) is a Maltese company that supports their sister companies located in the US and Portugal by handling the procurement of key assemblies and components used in the manufacturing of industrial machinery in those locations. To support this operation, PowerHandling International Co.Ltd is looking to recruit a Purchasing/Administration Professional
to join their team on a part-time basis.
This job entails entering all purchase orders on suppliers and coordinating deliveries of parts, assemblies and machines as needed. Daily communications would be required with both the US-based and Portugal based staff, working particularly with our current Chinese-born, Portugal based engineering procurement specialist. Additional communications would be required with manufacturing, design, engineering, quality control, accounting and administrative staff according to requirements. Communications would be through i) email and ii) Skype (by instant messaging, audio, video and screen sharing). The actual purchasing, accounting and administrative tasks would be performed primarily in PowerHandling’s accounting system, is a combination of software packages and Odoo. All computer, software and telecommunication tools would be provided by the PHI.
- Can be part-time initially but full-time preferred;
- Can be engaged as a contractor or employee, but independent contractor preferred;
- Can work from a shared-office facility however a home-based work arrangement preferred.
- Supplier communications;
- Customer (sister company) communications;
- Purchasing, Invoicing and Billing;
- Doing costings (Excel);
- Tracking status of orders and updating system.
Only applications/CV’s in English and that meet a reasonable proportion of the requirements as described above will be considered
- Purchasing and bookkeeping experience;
- Accounts Payable experience with general accounting experience an advantage;
- Proficiency in computer use and with Microsoft Suite.
. Interested applicants should send their resume and cover letter.
PowerHandling International Co. Ltd. (PHI):
The family of PowerHandling companies design, manufacture and distribute a range of innovative, compact material handling devices that are used in industrial and commercial applications worldwide. PowerHandling International Co. Ltd. oversees the patents and development, along with key aspects of the supply chain.