EF International Language School Malta is currently looking to recruit a Finance Assistant (Junior Summer School, Sliema) to join their team on a full-time basis. In this role, Finance Assistant will assist the local management team with Finance and Administrative tasks. As well as support the senior staff and ensure a high level of customer service and student satisfaction.
Who You Are
- Are you enthusiastic, organised, and a detail oriented leader, capable of using your own initiative?
- Do you have what it takes to manage provide a high level of customer service while supporting the management team with finance and administrative support?
- Are you passionate about cultural and international exchange?
If so, this role could be the one for you.
Finance Assistant Responsibilities:
- Submit, code and review invoices for the Sliema & St Paul’s Bay operations.
- Check & confirm invoices with the relevant manager, and liaise accordingly with suppliers for any changes, chasing and or explanations.
- Banking & reconciling activity income & PFS cards.
- Host Family Payment submission and the administration of cheques as required. Answer Host Familiy queries, primarily payment related but also day-to-day questions.
- Receiving, logging and resolving (with assistance from other EF staff) day-to-day queries from students.
- Front of house duties as required – can include, but is not limited to, break-duty, answering questions and phone calls.
- Attend Host Family arrivals to ensure a smooth experience for our students and Host Families.
- Assisting with administrative tasks as and when requested by the Senior Staff or Assistant Operations Manager.
- Promoting the well-being and satisfaction of all students.
- Dealing with problems and emergency situations should they arise.
Finance Assistant Requirements:
EF International Language School:
We are 46,500 staff, faculty and teachers, working in 500 offices and schools across 51 countries. While we continue to grow, we strive to stay small so as to ensure agility, smart thinking and a fun place to work. For the past 50 years, EF has grown to include a range of programs that give students of all ages the freedom and confidence to explore the world through language, travel and education. Located across the globe, our language centers for youth, adults andprofessionals combine the best of traditional, in-school teaching with innovative language-learning technology. We offer intensive language instruction abroad in English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Japanese and Chinese. Courses run from 2 to 52 weeks for students traveling independently or in escorted groups of all levels and abilities. Classes take place in our international language centers in one of 16 countries and offer the very best locations and accommodation whether in local host family or in a student residence.
- Enthusiastic, organised and a natural leader.
- Detail-oriented & conscientious
- Capable of using your own initiative
- Have the right to live and work in the country of employment.
- Complete fluency in English.
- Attend training prior to your contract commencing.