Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd in Malta is looking to recruit an Accounting Coordinator on a full-time basis. Reporting directly to the Accounting Manager, the selected candidate will be working closely with other team members and assist wherever required to ensure smooth and efficient delivery of the day-to-day activities.
Key duties and responsibilities include:
- Review of expense allocation;
- Preparing monthly supplier reconciliations;
- Processing payments;
- Assist in the preparation and reviewing of monthly reporting and statutory financial statements;
- Preparing and filing of VAT Returns and Tax Returns;
- Liaising with auditors and providing reports and information as required.
The role is on a full-time indefinite basis and is based at our offices in Luqa. A competitive remuneration package is being offered.
Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd.:
Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd. is a leading global pharmaceutical company that delivers high-quality, patient-centric healthcare solutions used by millions of patients every day. Headquartered in Israel, Teva is the world’s largest generic medicines producer, leveraging its portfolio of more than 1,800 molecules to produce a wide range of generic products in nearly every therapeutic area. In speciality medicines, Teva has a world-leading position in innovative treatments for disorders of the central nervous system, including pain, as well as a strong portfolio of respiratory products. Teva integrates its generics and speciality capabilities in its global research and development division to create new ways of addressing unmet patient needs by combining drug development capabilities with devices, services and technologies. Teva's net revenues in 2017 were $22.4 billion.
- Applicants must be fully qualified in the accounting profession or have at least 5 years’ experience working in a similar position;
- The ideal candidate should possess a positive attitude for work, taking full ownership of the job with minimal supervision and be flexible to work in any area of accounting as required to meet departmental needs;
- The candidate should also have good knowledge of Excel, good organisational and time management skills to be able to meet deadlines as well as good communication skills;
- Knowledge of SAP and about the pharmaceutical industry would be considered an asset.