One of our clients within the funds' services industry in Malta is seeking to recruit an Accountant to join their team on a full-time basis.
- Assist in the month-end process leading to the submission of accurate monthly management accounts;
- Preparation of monthly bank reconciliations;
- Monthly preparation of fixed asset register;
- Preparation of Cash flows and related analysis;
- Assistance in capital adequacy requirement reporting;
- Preparation and assistance in the monthly payroll process;
- Preparation and assistance in periodic VAT returns;
- Assisting with the annual audits and liaising with auditors;
- Assisting the finance manager with any ad-hoc requests.
- A University degree in Accountancy or equivalent or ACCA completed;
- Competence in Excel and accounting packages;
- 3+ years experience in a similar role;
- Experience in the audit would be ideal, but not necessary.
Paragon Europe is an innovative, international EU affairs, advisory, recruitment & compliance company with head offices in Malta and Brussels. From its inception, Paragon Europe has striven to realise excellence by competing with cutting edge peers in the ultra-competitive market of EU funding. Paragon Europe works with both private and public organisations, NGOs, universities, educational institutes and agencies offering various services related to European funded programmes such as Horizon 2020, Erasmus+, Youth Workers, COSME, PON/POR and more to supply the best workforce possible.
- Meticulous with a keen eye for detail;
- Able to multitask and work under pressure;
- Able to work to and meet agreed deadlines.