Liquigas Malta Ltd is looking to recruit an Accountant to join their team.
- Inputting of invoices, payments and relevant data;
- Ensuring accurate reconciliations;
- Preparation or assisting in the production of management accounts;
- Issuing completed set of accounts;
- Ensuring correct accounting figures are inputted in the Group system.
Education & Experience:
- Candidates who are halfway through ACCA and with 2 to 3 years of experience are favourably considered. However, more junior candidates with less experience are encouraged to apply since full training can be provided.
- Candidates who have recently qualified with an Accounting qualification from the University of Malta will also be considered.
To all applicants please note that Konnekt Search & Selection is handling the recruitment process on behalf of Liquigas Malta Ltd.
- You shall be a meticulous and proactive individual, with a keen for detail.
- The ability to learn and work within a team is highly regarded.
- Excellent communication skills are essential for this role.
As from 1 February 2009, Liquigas Malta Ltd. has taken over the distribution and marketing of LPG from Enemalta Corporation, whose Gas Division still stores andbottles liquefied petroleum gas in cylinders and bulk service on behalf of Liquigas. Liquigas is currently studying market needs and working towards introducing new services in Malta. Liquigas Malta Ltd is a 50/50 joint venture shareholding between Liquigas S.p.A. of Italy and Multigas Limited of Malta.