Take part in the Academy of Business Leaders' ACCA accelerated study programme to begin your journey towards a successful career.
Are you looking for the perfect opportunity to start studying ACCA? Fenlex Corporate Services Ltd offers fantastic prospects.
General responsibilities will include:
- Client financial and management accounting;
- Vat returns and other related VAT documents;
- Tax computations and tax returns;
- Reporting to more senior personnel on a regular basis;
- Managing a diversified portfolio of companies;
- Ensuring deadlines are met;
- Providing quality service to clients.
As part of the work-study programme, candidates will receive ACCA tuition as part of their package. Applicants will fall under a part-time work part-time study schedule. Excellent career growth prospects and an opportunity for continuing professional development is provided.
- Candidates must be proficient in MS Word and MS Excel and have excellent communication skills especially in English, both verbally and written;
- The ability to work as part of a team is pre-requisite;
- Candidates will require a minimum A’level standard of education in Accounts to join the ACCA Accelerate Work Study Programme.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence. Personal data provided by a candidate will be processed by the Organisation for the purposes of its recruitment process and in case of employment, for the purposes of the employee’s relationship with the Organisation.
Fenlex Corporate Services Ltd. is registered to act as a Company Service Provider by the Malta Financial Services Authority.
Fenlex Corporate Services Ltd:
Fenlex Corporate Services has been active in servicing the international business sector since the 1980s. With over 20 years’ experience in the field, Fenlex is an established corporate services provider offering company incorporation, management accountancy, directorship, trustee and fiduciary as well as tax compliance and VAT Services to a large number of local and international clients.