Our client is a market leading iGaming company and is currently recruiting for Account Manager
to join their growing team on a full-time basis.
Account Manager's Main Duties:
Account Manager's Requirements:
- Build and manage close relationships with the allocated B2B clients
- Manage multiple B2B clients in a professional and organised manner
- Complete regular client review meetings
- Keep clients up-to-date with documentation
- Ensure clients are optimising products on their sites
- Collaborate with external and internal marketing teams
- Work to get premium onsite positioning and new games released quickly on clients’ sites
- Deliver client revenues in line with company forecasts
- Establish trust and relationships with key client influencers and decision makers
- Work with clients to compile data and insights on product performance versus that of competitors, the effects of targeted campaigns and promotions etc
- Up-sell the existing clients for new products and premium offerings. Work with them to broaden the product footprint within their business
- Be responsible to bring on new business as well as manage the existing relationships.
All candidates MUST be eligible to work in EU.
Quad is a boutique Human Resources Consultancy offering an array of bespoke services including recruitment, HR Advisory, Training & Development, Payroll Services and Salary Benchmarking and Legal Advisory, amongst others.
- MBA, MSC or University Degree in Business Economics or equivalent
- At least 4 years of experience within international sales and account management
- Experience in the iGaming industry would be a great advantage
- Understanding of IT/telecom industry would be considered an asset
- Fluency in English with exemplary communication skills, both oral and written
- If you speak a second major European Language this will be a benefit.