Our client is looking to fulfil an Account Manager vacancy in the UK or Germany with an internationally-established and trusted IT company. As Account Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Collaborating with channel partners and other stakeholders to ensure sales targets are being met
- Working closely with the Technical department to prepare and deliver customer presentations and demonstrations
- Meeting sales targets set by managers and contributing to team targets
- Keeping updated with technology and industry developments
- Cold-calling in order to create interest in products and services, generating new business leads and arranging meetings
Education & Experience
- Two years’ experience in selling B2B within the UK or the DACH Market
- Bachelor’s Degree in technical or business discipline or equivalent experience.
- A good level of technical understanding of networks and virtualization with enthusiasm for new technology and its commercial uses
- Working knowledge of Salesforce CRM would be considered as an asset
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Fluent in written and verbal business level English and German
- Able to work on own initiative and be self-motivated.
- Strong relationship-building skills, and the ability to build trust and customer retention.
The role of the Account Manager is with a global leader specialized in cross-platform solutions.
Given the current situation, kindly note that we are experiencing some delays from employers in their recruitment plans. However, rest assured we are working closely with them to make sure we create the relevant pipeline of candidates for when the time is right. Should you be interested in this vacancy, we encourage you to apply above and would like to thank you in advance for your time, patience and understanding throughout this recruitment process.