Job Vacancy: Van Sale Representative
At Nectar we are looking to recruit a Van Sale Representative,
who will be responsible for various day to day duties including selling Motta ice-creams, delivering, loading and collecting payments.The ideal candidate should:
- Possess a positive attitude, have pleasant manners and enjoy dealing with people.
- Be responsible for maintaining contact with all assigned clients to ensure client satisfaction, while meeting the Company’s sales objectives.
Kindly submit your application directly to us using the 'Apply Now' button. An immediate start is available for the right person.About us:
- Able to work on Saturdays during the summer period only.
- Basic computer skills, fluency in both Maltese and English, and good knowledge of the Maltese road network are important.
- Must be in possession of the ‘C’ license for this post.
In Greek mythology, nectar is considered a beverage of the gods, which conferred immortality on any mortal lucky enough to partake of it. This inspired the name of the company when, in 1991, Nectar Limited was established as a partnership with the aim of importing and distributing quality food and beverages across Malta and Gozo. Our Core Values Excellence in distribution - Nectar Group’s vision is to excel in distribution in order to be on the forefront of Malta’s importation and distribution industry within the food and beverage sector. Our team aspires to achieve this in a competitive and responsible manner not only by supplying superior quality products but by striving for excellence in maintaining best practices and care for society.