Job Vacancy: Truck and Trailer / HGV Mechanic
Exciting opportunities with our client based in Malta.
We are working with a number of workshops throughout Malta and are recruiting a number of (HGV) Truck and Trailer Mechanics
to join their expanding team.Main Duties and Tasks:
Responsibilities & Working Hours
- Carry out service, maintenance and repairs on a range of trucks and trailers
- Ability to fix engines, fit and operate special test equipment and test drive vehicles to ascertain faults on HGV vehicles.
- Repair or replace worn and faulty parts by removing assemblies such as engines, transmissions, differentials or steering gear; dismantle them and check parts, referring to manuals as necessary
- Reassemble, test, clean and adjust repaired or replaced parts or assemblies, use various instruments to make sure they are working properly and put them back into the vehicle
- Tune engines using special electronic equipment and make fine adjustments, e.g. to carburettors/electronic fuel injection for smoother running
- Diagnose, repair and replace engine management/fuel injection components
- Use electronic test equipment to locate and correct malfunctions in lighting, instrumentation, electronic fuel injection, ignition, and emissions control systems,
- Carry out maintenance, repair and modifications on trucks and refrigerated trailers
- Must have the require licence to drive C1+E this vehicle
- On Call out of hours
- Monday to Friday 08.00am -17.00pm or 07.00am - 16.00pm
- 24 Days Annual Leave
Salary 18,000 Euros Per Year
Kindly send us your CV using the Apply Now
buttonTriple 3 Group – Recruitment solutions is Malta’s premier boutique recruitment firm. Our team have a wealth of experience within the Recruitment arena both locally and on an international basis, working with our clients and candidates worldwide. By developing close-working relationships in the spirit of partnership, our team is able to fully understand and appreciate our clients’ and candidates aims and ambitions. Triple 3 Group – Recruitment Solutions mission is to inspire individuals looking for job opportunities and organizations to work more effectively and efficiently when engaging talent. We understand that an ineffective and inefficient service costs our clients time and money and can also bear a heavy price on our candidate’s careers. We are working with some of Malta’s largest companies in Pharma, Healthcare, IT, Financial, Aviation and Telecommunications as well as with smaller start-up companies who are currently hiring in Malta, Europe and the Middle East. Our Business Development team is dedicated to finding fresh opportunities for candidates who are already working in Malta or who would like to relocate. Triple 3 Group does not only offer recruitment services but also payroll solutions to all clients. If you are looking for job opportunities in Malta then make sure to get in touch with Malta’s most innovative recruitment agency.