Our client is a leading company providing security systems to a broad range of clients. They are currently seeking to recruit a Technician to join their team of operations.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Attend to, diagnose, and repair faults that may arise on commercial security access control, CCTV/CCTV IP and fire alarm systems marketed by the Company to its clients.
- Perform client site evaluations to provide listings of equipment necessary for new installations or extensions to existing systems. This will include correct and complete filling of relevant Company forms and the provision of site sketches to indicate site placement.
- Perform maintenance or repair of an electronic, mechanical nature in the Company workshop. This also includes the testing of or/and participating in new product development programs or systems acquired by the Company prior to placement on the Market.
- Participate in an “on-Call” schedule after normal working hours including weekends and public holidays, to attend to any emergency calls arising at Company’s clients.
- Hand over any system to the client upon commissioning of the installation, by ensuring that client has understood the user operation of the system, obtaining client’s endorsement on the completely and correctly filled in Job Report, and collecting payment for service, as applicable.
- These tasks and duties shall be performed according to the Company or supplier Standard Operating Procedures, and the Company Manual.
Education and Experience
The vacancy requires a:
- A technical qualification and recognised (residential/industrial) electrical licenses
- Experience servicing security systems is ideal
- Strong written and verbal English communication skills
- Customer centric mentality
- Honest and self-disciplined
- Valid driving license
The Technicians role is with an industry leader providing a wide range of services. They have built a solid reputation and workforce and are constantly on the lookout to fine tune their operations in order to reflect best industry standards.
Job Reference Code: MT 7496/17