We're looking for a vibrant and energetic individual who is looking to boost his/her career within Go's Administration team as a Storekeeper.
It is essential to have the following requirements:
- Have an ‘O’ level standard of education OR a minimum of 5 years experience as a Store keeper.
- Be an effective team player.
- Be willing to learn and work under minimal supervision.
- Be trustworthy
- Be methodical and well organised
- Have a valid Driving licence
It is also desirable that you possess:
- A Level Standard of Education
- ECDL qualification
- Completed successfully the Forklift handling course
If this describes you, then this is a glimpse of what you'll be required to do:
- The physical handling of all goods received and all goods issued from stores
- The account processing of all goods received and all goods issued from stores;
- The proper storage of all the goods in way in which these all items are easily identifiable and kept in good condition;
- Ensuring that all stores movements are actioned and processed promptly;
- Helping out with the physical checks (both regular and period) while make sure that actual physical stocks tally to financial records – this includes but not limited to periodic Audited stocktaking exercises;
- Taking care and the correct use of the tools, equipment and facilities required to carry out the stores function;
- The correct handling and lifting of stocks
- Deliveries of stocks from and to various locations as required;
- The collection and processing of returned CPEs;
- Wearing the proper Health and safety attire;
- Reducing any health and safety risk both for himself and others with whom he interact while performing his job;
- Carrying out any ad-hoc assignments as may be requested from time-to-time by his immediate superior;