Job Vacancy: Store Supervisor
Levi’s® Valletta Store, Malta are looking for a Store Supervisor
on a full-time basis
to be responsible for implementing a variety of functions and procedures relating to customer service, sales, merchandising, and store operations.Key Responsibilities:
- Demonstrate excellent product knowledge
- Provide exceptional customer service to every Levi’s® Store customer
- Meet or exceed established store sales targets
- Comply with store security, safety, and loss prevention policies
- Assist with replenishment and security tagging of merchandise on the selling floor as needed-
- Assist in pricing of merchandise as needed
- Delegate & give support to other team members
- Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business, including evening and weekends
- Minimum 2 years of customer service experience
- Experience in tailoring & a good knowledge of sewing is a plus.
From €12,000 per annul excluding government bonus, commission & performance bonus. With the possibility of reaching up to €17,000 if all targets are matched.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are only able to contact those shortlisted for an interview. If you do not hear from us within 10 days then your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.Kindly submit your application to us directly using the ‘Apply Now’ button. An immediate start is available for the right candidate.
The Levi’s® brand has been around since 1873 capturing the imagination and loyalty of people for generations. Levi’s® jeans allows people around the world to express their personal style while still being comfortable. Our range of leading jeans wear, apparel & accessories both for men & women is available in our Valletta & Sliema stores.