Job Vacancy: Store Manager
Retail International Group is looking to recruit a Store Manager.
Responsible for reaching sales targets and increasing profits. Developing business strategies to raise our customers’ pool, expand store traffic and optimise profitability. Meeting sales goals by training, motivating, mentoring and providing feedback to sales staff. Ensuring high levels of customers satisfaction through excellent service.
- Recruiting and developing a sales team
- Completes store operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results
- Maintains store staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees
- Maintains store staff job results by coaching, counselling, and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results
- Identifies current and future customer requirements by establishing rapport with potential and actual customers and other persons in a position to understand service requirements
- Protects employees and customers by providing a safe and clean store environment
- Maintains the stability and reputation of the store by complying with brand and company requirements
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops and promotes total customer satisfaction
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Managing inventory and loss prevention
- Controlling operating costs
Kindly submit your application and covering letter to us directly using the 'Apply Now' button.
- Retail management position (minimum 1 year)
- Strong leadership and team building skills
- Effective training skills
- Strong ability to adapt to different cultures and environments
- Excellent communication skills
Retail International Group was formed in 2006 and has since established a strong reputation as one of the pioneers in fashion retailing across Malta and North Africa as the master franchisee for over 13 top fashion and cosmetics brands. With stakeholders that have been retailing fashion brands for 50 years, matched with unrivalled experience in the North African market, Retail International Group offers fashion brands an opportunity to enter these emerging markets with a dependable and professional partner. Through our brands in Malta; ALDO, Punt Roma, Karen Millen and most recently F&F we strive to provide our customers with the latest fashion and an unparalleled customer experience. Having firmly established its roots, the Group is looking towards other regions as well as an online presence to be able to provide a multichannel offering. The Group’s offices are situated in Malta’s historic Capital, Valletta, where it shares the premises with its Supermarkets (1960) Ltd colleagues. This ensures a thriving corporate culture, with teams dedicated to delivering the best in total retail management and experience to its customers.