Job Vacancy: Senior Web Applications Developer.Information Systems Limited are looking to recruit a Senior Web Applications Developer. Job Description:
Forming part of a young and dynamic technical team, you will be expected to analyse, create and review new modern web applications using best practices, latest technologies and multi-layered platforms. You will also have the opportunity to advance in your career and aid the team towards more success and achievements. The Role Involves the following duties & responsibilities:
Qualifications & Experience:
- Collaborates effectively with our architecture team and web designers during the creative process.
- Reviews code for quality assurance purposes.
- In partnership with our technical architect, helps set direction for our technology practice.
- Responsible for various aspects of ongoing support and maintenance engagements.
- Partners with the project manager and other developers to successfully manage client relationships.
- Delivers engaging, informative and well-organized presentations.
- Helps team members progress toward their professional development goals.
- Ensures we are proactive in our pursuit of new solutions and innovation within our technology practice.
- BS hons in computer science or equivalent.
- Three to five years’ experience in application development.
- Proficient and experienced in client-side scripting libraries;
- xml, json
and also, server-side languages;
Additional knowledge and experience which will be considered an advantage:
- SQL, Linq
- C#, .Net Framework
- Comfortable in integrating frameworks with other web applications and systems, both commercial and open source.
- Understands what it takes to develop pixel-perfect HTML that is cross-browser and standards compliant and meets accessibility/disability requirements.
- Understands web trends, including social media integration and the impact of the growth of mobile/tablet browsing.
- Knowledge in mobile platform technology.
- Familiar with each layer in a Full Stack Architecture from application architecture and system infrastructure points of view.
- Knowledgeable on the Domain Driven Design (DDD) Architecture.
What makes this role so interesting?
- Hardworking, ability to consistently deliver technology projects on time, on budget with high-quality results and satisfied clients.
- Ability to juggle multiple projects/clients simultaneously.
- Insanely curious and energetic about the future of the web.
- Strong written and oral communication skills to a variety of audiences at different levels and with different backgrounds.
- Demonstrates accountability; owns outcomes and results, prioritises tasks, and consistently meets deadlines.
- Thrives on learning and learns quickly. Dedicated to self-improvement and professional development. Takes advantage of various resources to self-educate.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision. Equally skilled at working collaboratively in a team-oriented environment.
- Excellent problem-solving skills. Curious and adept at researching project-related issues and challenges.
Salary & Other Info:
- You will be working on innovative web applications using latest technologies
- We offer careers not jobs
- Ongoing training and a structured appraisal system ensure people can grow professionally
- You will form part of a multi-cultural team of young, energetic & dynamic people
- The opportunity to learn the business processes involved
- Remuneration will be commensurate with experience.
- We are based in Msida area.
- This is a full-time job.
- Open to EU citizens.
Kindly submit your application to us directly using the ‘Apply now’
button. An immediate start is available for the right candidate.About us:
information Systems Ltd founded in 1994, our mission is to provide the most comprehensive, cost-effective and innovative business software solutions through a synergy of expertise and knowledge.
We are committed to deliver the highest level of value to our customers and to provide a dynamic and challenging environment for all our employees.
The group now employs over 65 professionals, and services over 600 customers both locally and overseas and is ISO 9001 certified.