A Senior Operational Risk Officer vacancy within the banking industry is currently available.
- Building relationships with stakeholders
- Producing management reports which summarise key risk indicators and their trends
- Coordinating RCSA sessions
- Liaising with management in relation to the testing of controls and reporting results and conclusions accordingly
- Operational risk modelling and recording results
- Preparing and maintaining their business continuity plans and testing processes
- Implementing the three lines of defence model for the Operational Risk team
- Taking over any duties in the absence of the manager.
- Any other day to day duties which may be required
Education & Experience
- You must be in possession of a Bachelor's Degree in Risk, Banking and Finance, Maths, Engineering or equivalent
- Previous experience in operational risk will be considered as a requirement
- Previous experience in a banking environment, preferably locally would be an asset
- Excellent communication skills in the English language
- The ability to drive change
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships
- Excellent problem solving skills
Our client is a bank which aims to provide personalised financial solutions to its clients.