A position as a Senior Officer within Risk Architecture in the banking industry has arisen.
- Supporting the Manager with tasks including ICAAP and ILAAP guidelines
- Assisting in regulatory reporting
- Carrying out reporting, stress testing, and performance tracking of the portfolio of the group
- Being responsible for preparing and updating the risk policy
- Preparing liquidity, credit, and market risk reports
- Developing risk models
- Working closely with subsidiaries and other EU international offices
- Any other duties that may be required for the smooth running of the department
Education & Experience
- A degree in Banking and Finance, Mathematics or Statistics is a requirement for the role
- Previous experience within risk or within a local banking environment is a requirement.
- Working knowledge of banking rules and directives would be considered an asset
- Motivated and meticulous
- Ability to work in a team and to work to strict deadlines
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, VBA and similar packages
- Excellent communication skills in the English language are a requirement
Our client is a bank which aims to provide personalised financial solutions to its clients.