Job Vacancy: Sales & Marketing Assistant (Elearning Division)Information Systems Limited are looking to recruit a Sales & Marketing Assistant (Elearning Division)Job Description:
Forming part of a small dynamic team, you will be expected to help in growing the eLearning business. The Role Involves the following duties & responsibilities:
Qualifications & Experience:
- Collaborate effectively with the director-in-charge to formulate and execute a sales and marketing plan.
- Actively assist in maintaining and promoting a strong online social presence.
- Assist in managing client relationships.
- Issuing client activity reports.
- Targeting segments, making cold-calls, preparing information packs and following up.
- Ensure we are proactive in our pursuit of new sales channels and segments.
Additional knowledge and experience which will be considered an advantage:
- A degree or suitable qualification/equivalent in Sales & Marketing OR a genuine desire to prove yourself in the business OR you've done this before!
- A can-do and never-give-up attitude.
- Excellent communication skills.
- A genuine interest in ELearning as an alterative/complimentary modality of instruction to face-to-face as part of our Continuous Learning Journey philosophy.
- A genuine interest in learning in general.
What makes this role so interesting?
- Hardworking, ability to consistently deliver.
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Insanely curious and energetic about the future of the digital world with a particular focus on ELearning.
- Strong written and oral communication skills to a variety of audiences at different levels and with different backgrounds.
- Demonstrates accountability; owns outcomes and results, priorities tasks, and consistently meets deadlines.
- Thrives on learning and learns quickly. Dedicated to self-improvement and professional development. Takes advantage of various resources to self-educate.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
Salary & Other Info:
- You will be working on innovative technologies, learning applications, assist in competency-to- skills content mappings.
- We offer careers not jobs.
- Ongoing training and the use of the actual product and content will be made available to you. Unless you believe in the product, we cannot expect you to sell it.
- You will form part of a multi-cultural team of young, energetic & dynamic people that work @ ISL.
- The opportunity to meet interesting people from various sectors of the industry.
- We are based in Msida area.
- This is a part-time job that entails not more than 12-16 hours per week initially.
- Open to EU citizens.
Kindly submit your application to us directly using the ‘Apply now’
button. An immediate start is available for the right candidate.About us:
information Systems Ltd founded in 1994, our mission is to provide the most comprehensive, cost-effective and innovative business software solutions through a synergy of expertise and knowledge.
We are committed to deliver the highest level of value to our customers and to provide a dynamic and challenging environment for all our employees.
The group now employs over 65 professionals, and services over 600 customers both locally and overseas and is ISO 9001 certified.