We are currently looking to recruit a Sales Development Executive
on a part-time basis,
to support the Director of Sales and Customer Relations.Duties and Responsibilities:
A business development professional has three primary responsibilities:
- Locates or proposes potential business deals by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring opportunities.
- Screens potential business deals by analyzing market strategies, deal requirements, potential, and financials; evaluating options; resolving internal priorities; recommending equity investments.
- Develops negotiating strategies and positions by studying the integration of new venture with company strategies and operations; examining risks and potentials; estimating partners' needs and goals.
- Closes new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations.
- Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Identifies trendsetter ideas by researching industry and related events, publications, and announcements; tracking individual contributors and their accomplishments.
Day-to-day duties typically include:
- Identifying new sales leads
- Pitching products and/or services
- Maintaining fruitful relationships with existing customers
Other typical duties include:
- Researching organisations and individuals online (especially on social media) to identify new leads and potential new markets
- Researching the needs of other companies and learning who makes decisions about purchasing
- Contacting potential clients via email or phone to establish rapport and set up meetings
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events
Level of Skill –
- Preparing PowerPoint presentations and sales displays
- Contacting clients to inform them about new developments in the company’s products
- Developing quotes and proposals
- Negotiating and renegotiating by phone, email, and in person
- Developing sales goals for the team and ensuring they are met
- Training personnel and helping team members develop their skills
Medium to High level of Skills
- Closing Skills, Motivation for Sales, Prospecting Skills, Sales Planning, Selling to Customer Needs, Territory Management, Market Knowledge, Presentation Skills, Energy Level, Meeting Sales Goals, Professionalism
To be an effective business development executive, an individual must be:
The skills you need to excel in this position include:
- Socially adept
- Good with numbers
- Able to provide quality leadership to a large team of sales people
- Strong communication and IT fluency
- Creative talents and the ability to solve tough problems
- In-depth knowledge of the industry and its current events
- The ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines
- Skill in prioritizing and triaging obligations
- Attention to detail
- Excellent time management and organisation
Kindly submit your application to us directly using the‘Apply Now’ button. An Immediate start is available for the right candidate.
We are driven by our commitment to integrity, service and excellence in our approach with our clients and suppliers.
Great service, quality, and price is to be expected in today’s competitive market but we would not wish to be defined by these basic prerequisites alone. Maturity has taught us that doing business should be pleasurable in all respects. Pleasurable for our customers, for our dedicated staff and also for our suppliers. We see everything as a partnership and regard the hours we spend at work as a very relevant component of life’s experience and we hope this approach is reflected in the way we do business.
Ethical sourcing, our impact on the environment and corporate & social responsibility are overriding considerations that dictates our company’s direction to ensure that long-term sustainability for our society and planet is not compromised by short-term policies.
Founded in 2005 by our current MD, Stefan Gauci Scicluna, we were originally a general trade supplier of packaging items, but by 2013, VistaPak had become a specialist-supplier of printed bags and film products.
Since that period we’ve steadily built the product range to our current position encompassing over hundred of packaging solutions, and during that period have built an enviable reputation for quality and service as a trade-exclusive supplier. Our innovative approach has helped define, not only the way packaging bags and film are designed but also marketed to reflect the demands of today’s discerning purchaser.