Digital Media Solutions - Sales & Account Executive (F/T) – Digital Media & Content Position Summary & Key Areas of Responsibility:
We are looking for an energetic Sales person with experience in digital media solutions, preferably with 3-5 years working experience in branding, social and digital media.
If you think strategically, work well within a group of talented industry professionals and have a track record of success in business development or sales, this opportunity is for you.
- In this position you will be required to develop and execute a top-down digital media sales strategy, using value selling methodologies, targeting various audiences and decision makers to convert prospects into customers
- You will require strong prospecting and proposing skills, ability to build prospect relationships through consultative selling; Must be focused on the development of new business opportunities and closing new accounts, leading to long term business relationships
- Be accountable for building relationships with prospective customers; Key interface in defining customer needs and Studioseven's ability to meet those needs through Studioseven’s digital media solutions;
- Serve as the liaison between the customer and Studioseven for market feedback in regards to any issues or roadblocks to securing the business;
- Responsible for proposing and closing deals in the above mentioned solutions
- Be expected to provide digital media expertise, and must also understand and be conversant in core creative media technologies
- Engage appropriate management support, establish deal/project team as needed, establish deal strategy, contribute proposal content, determine contingencies, determine Terms and Conditions (including pricing) with support from the General Manager
- Expected to own proposal submission and response to inbound RFI/RFP requests, review proposal before submission, present proposal to internal teams as needed and obtain approval, present proposal to prospect, contract/order management, negotiate terms and conditions with prospect within approved guidelines
- Maintain a personal quota as part of their assigned objective, which may include multiple elements including at a minimum an individual assigned quota and possibly shared quota and split quota. Individual will be responsible for maintaining pipeline and tracking account activity
- You will also be in possession of a driving licence
This demanding yet challenging position offers an excellent opportunity for a self-motivated individual to join a progressive company and to develop an exciting career.
Selected candidates must be enthusiastic and be prepared to work hard!
An attractive remuneration package, commensurate with qualifications and experience, is being offered to the right candidate.
Office location: Naxxar
Kindly submit your application to us using the 'Apply Now
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer. All applications will be treated in strict confidence.About us:We are a hive of talent and results driven multi-platform, full-service company leading in conferences & events, digital media solutions & content and systems integration.Creating and delivering meaningful multi-channel media solutions is central to our philosophy.Inspired by your ideas, we help tell stories in various shapes and forms that express emotion and long-term customer engagement across all media and platforms.Together we have amassed over 40 years of expertise in delivering a distinguished best in-class user experience. We believe that no story is alike; that’s why our craftsmen pour an amazing mix of ideas to form the perfect blend and generate awe-inspiring content that delivers engaging results to our clients, all of the time, every time.We are a team-centered organisation with access to over 60 full time industry professionals that will take your project from concept to completion.