Job Vacancy: Receptionist The Candidate:
- Upbeat and positive attitude throughout the entire day
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to work in a high pressured environment
- Highly organised people with the ability to prioritise and multitask
- Natural ability to sell products enthusiastically
- Ability to build rapport and create professional relationships
- To deal efficiently and politely with all telephone, email, internet and ‘in person’ enquiries.
- To ensure that all calls are recorded following established procedures with full and clear information and that they are inputted accurately and promptly onto the system.
- To maximize revenue by converting enquirer , recognizing business prospects and opportunities to up sell services.
- To liaise with clients and customers to coordinate corporate events whilst building rapport and creating professional relationships.
- To exercise effective listening to capture relevant information and provide a premium experience for the guest
- To liaise with all departments to ensure the best service is provided to our customers.
- To ensure that all work meets company standards and is according to training given; all function paperwork must be accurate and complete, including catering requirements, guest preferences, booking supplements and payment details.
- To undertake general administration duties.
Kindly submit your application to us using the Apply Now
button. This role has an Immediate start
About us: Triple 3 Group – Recruitment solutions is Malta’s premier boutique recruitment firm. Our team have a wealth of experience within the Recruitment arena both locally and on an international basis, working with our clients and candidates worldwide. By developing close-working relationships in the spirit of partnership, our team is able to fully understand and appreciate our clients’ and candidates aims and ambitions.
Triple 3 Group – Recruitment Solutions mission is to inspire individuals looking for job opportunities and organizations to work more effectively and efficiently when engaging talent. We understand that an ineffective and inefficient service costs our clients time and money and can also bear a heavy price on our candidate’s careers. We are working with some of Malta’s largest companies in Pharma, Healthcare, IT, Financial, Aviation and Telecommunications as well as with smaller start-up companies who are currently hiring in Malta,
Europe and the Middle East. Our Business Development team is dedicated to finding fresh opportunities for candidates who are already working in Malta or who would like to relocate. Triple 3 Group does not only offer recruitment services but also payroll solutions to all clients. If you are looking for job opportunities in Malta then make sure to get in touch with Malta’s most innovative recruitment agency.