Quality Manager - Manufacturing
In the job as a Quality Manager, you will form part of the management team and be heading the Quality Department. Your main job responsibilities will include:
- Planning and coordinating organisational activities, establishing priorities and sequences to meet the designated quality goals and objectives.
- Directing and managing employees in assigned activities, reviews and evaluates performance and participates in development and training to ensure continuous quality control and customer compliance.
- Manages projects related to quality improvement and supplier relations utilizing customer required formats using different techniques.
- Creating, implementing and maintaining of policies, procedures and related documents to comply with customer and quality system requirements, including but not limited to directing internal audits, management, quality resources reviews, quality plans, corrective and preventative countermeasures.
- Advising appropriate management of problems and progress in the area of responsibility and providing support for business proposal activity related to the area of responsibility.
Education and Experience:
- A Degree level of education in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering.
- A minimum of 6 years’ experience in a managerial role.
- Must possess and be able to apply a broad knowledge of Quality principles, practices and procedures with a good understanding of quality approaches.
- Demonstrate strong strategic perspective and an analytical approach to work.
- Having Six Sigma and/or other related quality disciplines including Kaizen, Lean Manufacturing, FMEA, PPAP and Supplier Quality Assurance will be considered an asset.
- Excellent communicator, proactive and target driven.
- Proficiency in English language is a must.
- Hold excellent organisational and people management skills ability to work well under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Possess the ability to motivate and lead a team to achieve results.
Our client is an established multinational, manufacturing company.
Job Reference Code: MT 0074/17