Our client is a well known European generic pharma manufacturing company successfully operating in Malta for a number of years. They are now seeking to recruit a Quality Control Analyst.
- Sampling in accordance to standard test procedures
- Testing of Raw Materials and finished dosage forms standard analytical procedures
- Performing final product stability analysis
- Carrying out complete documentation
- Reporting of any non-conformities
- Adhering to the appropriate GLP guidelines
- Adhering to local safety guidelines
- Either a First Degree in either Applied Biomedical, Chemistry, Biology or Pharmacy; or a Diploma in Applied Science
- Ability to work in a team
- Have a right first time attitude
- Previous experience within a manufacturing company will be considered an asset, although full training will be provided.
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Proficient knowledge of English is a prerequisite
Interested candidates are requested to send an updated copy of their CV in MS Word format (your name in the filename) to Antoaneta using the 'Apply Now' button
Quad consultancy is a boutique Human Resources Consultancy offering an array of bespoke services including recruitment, HR Advisory, Training & Development, Payroll Services and Salary Bench marking and Legal Advisory, amongst others.