Job Vacancy: Production Operator
Our client is an international manufacturing company operating in the life sciences. They are currently looking to recruit a Production Operator for their site in Malta.
- Tend to machines
- Maintain a clean and orderly work area by ensuring that floors are clean and organised appropriately
- Make-certain that each machine is in good repair and works in accordance with regulations set by the company
- Experience in production environment, especially in pharma/ medical devices environment will be considered highly advantageous
- Have good mechanical aptitude
- Proficiency in English is a prerequisite; knowledge of Maltese is highly desirable
- Ability to work in a team
- Willingness to learn
This is a full-time job, indefinite contract, and initially, the working hours will be will be office hours - Monday to Friday.
Interested candidates are requested to send an updated copy of their CV in MS Word format (your name in the file name) to Antoaneta using the 'Apply Now' button.About us:
Quad are a boutique Human Resources Consultancy offering an array of bespoke services including recruitment, HR Advisory, Training & Development, Payroll Services and Salary Benchmarking and Legal Advisory, amongst others.