A vacancy has risen at Pamargan Products (Malta) Ltd, for a Press Operator
to work on evening or night shifts.
Main job functions
The ideal candidate should:
- To produce moulded parts as per the relevant work instructions
- Operate injection/compression machines
- Loading and unloading of press machines following work instructions specific to the article
- Responsible for checking machine settings and materials prior to commencing
- Checking each individual lift to ensure quality levels are maintained
- Understand and complete the works order cards
- Communicate problems to the Quality department
- Understand the need for Quality control and apply it at all times
- Complete performance sheets daily
- Responsible for cleaning their work area to keep the place clean and tidy
- Be in possession of a secondary school leaving certificate
- Be at least eighteen (18) years of age.
- No experience is required as internal training will be provided
Production and Quality bonuses are not included in the quoted salary and are based on individual performance. Transportation is also availableKindly submit your application to us directly using the 'Apply Now' button. An immediate start is available for the right candidate.About us:
Pamargan Products (Malta) Ltd is a bonded seal manufacturing company which has been operating in Xewkija, Gozo since 1992. It is owned by a multi-international corporation as part of the Hutchinson Group. Hutchinson has been for the past 160 years, the Group that has been designing and manufacturing high-performance products essential for comfort and security on land, in the air or at sea.