Our Client is seeking to recruit a Payroll Clerk on a full-time basis. As a Payroll Clerk you will be preparing, running and managing payroll for two of the Group's subsidiaries.
Your Responsibilities will be to;
- Run, maintain, and manage all processes of payroll from collecting data, inputting, seeking approvals and issuing of cheques and/or bank transfers;
- Maintain payroll information by collecting, calculating, and entering data in software system (Dakar);
- Update payroll records – personal details, increments, deductions, vacation leave, department/division transfers;
- Prepare reports as requested;
- Resolve payroll discrepancies, and answer queries by collecting and analysing information;
- Maintain payroll operations by following policies and procedures and reporting any changes;
- Maintain employee confidence and protects payroll operations by keeping information confidential;
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed;.
- General administrative duties as required, including invoicing, postings, issue of cheques, filing and other clerical duties.
Skills & Qualifications
- A good level of education in post-secondary or tertiary level;
- Good command of the English language;
- Soft skills, including data entry skills;
- Organised and great attention to detail;
- General mathematics and reporting skills;
- Good verbal communication skills;
- The ability to use payroll software and analyse information (such as timesheets);
- Confidentiality and discretion in the workplace is a must.
Our client is a group of companies and operates within four core sectors, which include, Hospitality, Development, Healthcare and Tourism.
Reference No: MT 4664/17