Job Vacancy: Operations Manager
Our client is looking for an Operations Manager to take over the running of a styleish complex which is currently being refurbished within the Hospitality Industry.
- Planning and organising accommodation
- Promoting and marketing the business
- Managing budgets and financial plans
- Maintaining statistical and financial records
- Setting and achieving sales and profit targets
- Analysing sales figures and devising marketing and revenue management strategies
- Recruiting, training and monitoring staff
- Planning work schedules
- Addressing problems and troubleshooting
- Ensuring events and conferences run smoothly
- Supervising maintenance, supplies, renovations and furnishings
- Dealing with contractors and suppliers
- Carrying out inspections of property and services
- Ensuring compliance with licensing laws, health and safety and other statutory regulations
- Previous experience within the hospitality industry is desired
- PRevious experience in Managing a team
- Good commercial outlook
- Minimum of A Level standard of Education
- Excellent communication skills in Maltese and English languages
Interested candidates are kindly requested to send an updated copy of their CV in MS Word format (your name in the filename) to Simon using the 'Apply Now' button.
Should you require further information, please, call on +356 2099 4444.