Job Vacancy: Online Casino Manager (Turkish Market)Job Description
The responsibilities of an Online Casino Manager for the Turkish Market include the development of an online casino strategy. The Online Casino Manager holds the overall responsibility for quality across-the-board in terms of site experience and ensures customer journeys are effective and constantly improved upon on all. It is essential to collaborate with our internal creative team in order to create marketing campaigns/promotions/events for all products.Responsibilities
- Responsible for online Casino products (Casino and Live Casino) active customer numbers and ARPU;
- Define marketing strategies for CRM and retention activities;
- Follow and contribute to improve internal processes and strategies connected to: Life Cycle Management and Customer Segmentation, Loyalty management and retention rate, and Churn prevention with a special focus on key segments;
- Manage the bonus spend budget and ensure campaigns are helping to achieve the overall monthly and quarterly targets;
- Own the monthly and quarterly Casino communication plan and ensure impeccable planning and end to end execution of campaigns (this includes campaign briefing, defining customer segments, brain storming with copywriters and designers, signing off assets and marketing materials and then reporting on and evaluating results);
- Constant evaluation of campaigns in order to improve efficiency and ROI;
- Manage the banners, game positioning and overall promotions visibility;
- Create marketing concepts and execute effective marketing campaigns to enhance the customer experience, maximize activity to generate return on investment and increase customer lifetime value;
- Work closely with the internal and external stakeholders to ensure execution and quality across-the-board in terms of site experience and customer journeys are effective and constantly improved upon on all devices.
- Proven ability in the management of Online Casinos;
- Excellent reporting & Analytical skills;
- Have a thorough understanding of the Casino games, offers and player base;
- Innovative approach;
- Project management skills and excellent attention to detail;
- Good understanding of our providers and potential future providers;
- Fluent Turkish and English language both spoken and written are essential.
- Working and living in the sunny island of Malta
- Dynamic and Fun events
- A competitive salary
- Health Insurance
- Fresh fruits
- Office in central location
- Assistance in finding accommodation
Kindly forward your application to us using the 'Apply Now
' button for an immediate interview
About us: Tipbet Ltd. is a Maltese company with headquarters in Gzira, Malta, and numerous offices all over Europe. Since establishment, we dedicated our passion to deliver the most advanced sports betting experience. We provide sports betting for thousands of national and international events in dozen sports. With innovative and sophisticated software and hardware, we offer cutting-edge online and land-based solutions for customers and clients. Throughout maintaining a high service level and an excellent market competence, we are striving for success.
Behind Tipbet is a development and service team full of talent, professionalism and vision. As a Tipbet staff member, you will find a comfortable and stable working environment and act in highly qualified team. Learn more about new technologies, realize projects and participate with your existing knowledge for better results. Advance your career with Tipbet and grasp the opportunities that arise. We promote talented employees, encourage and enable creativity, generate opportunities and secure sustainability. We at Tipbet, working with passion to deliver a unique user experience in sports betting all over the world. If you are also passionate about what you do, apply now and join our team!