Office Administrator - Malta
In this job of a Office Administrator you will be the prime support for the leadership and management functions within the comapny
- Answering telephone, screen and direct calls.
- Dealing with queries from the public and customers.
- Monitoring visitor access and maintaining security awareness.
- Overseeing all Administrative aspects of compliance requirements.
- Preparing correspondence and documents.
- Organizing conference and meeting room bookings.
- Coordinating meetings (in Malta and abroad) and organizing catering.
- Monitoring and maintaining office equipment.
- Controlling inventory as well as asset registering of all equipment and fittings.
- Maintaining sick leave and leave records.
- Vetting suppliers and negotiating terms.
- Using CV database of incoming job applicants and coordinating job interviews for new recruits.
- Overseeing Occupational Health & Safety Act (OHSA) compliance requirements.
- Supporting other teams as needed.
- Processing expense claims by staff, managers or directors.
- Insertion of incoming supplier and client invoices, managing payments and deposits.
- Executing debt-collection.
Skills & Requirements
- You will have excellent IT Skills
- Minimum of a University/MCAST diploma
- Minimum 1 year of experience in a similar role
- Demonstrate good communication and interpersonal skills
- Highly organised with exceptional attention to detail
- Able to work under pressure when needed
- Clean police conduct
- Use of car
- Fluency in both Maltese and English
- Preferably currently living in Malta
Our client a leading technology firm here in Malta
Job Reference - MT 0556/17