Dolmen Resort Hotel & Spa is looking to recruit a Night Manager
who will be responsible to direct and oversee the hotel’s operations during the night shift to ensure guest satisfaction and safety. The Night Manager will form part of the Front Office team, reporting to the Front Office Manager. The main duties for the Night Manager include the following:
- Manage the night shift ensuring all employees perform the tasks assigned to them and coordinate Front Office activities with other departments.
- Welcome the hotel’s guests in a friendly and helpful manner and deal with check ins and check outs.
- Check accommodations, making sure any special requests are carried out accordingly.
- Maintain a professional and high-quality service at all times.
- Act as manager on duty for the hotel dealing with complaints, problem-solving, disturbances, special requests and any other issues that may arise.
- Conduct briefings for all staff during night shift.
- Ensure the accurate completion of the daily night audit in a timely fashion.
- Ensure that the public areas are kept clean and tidy.
We are looking for candidates with the following characteristics:
Kindly submit your application directly to us using the Apply Now button. An immediate start is available to the right candidate.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in similar role, preferably in a four or five star hotel.
- Able to communicate in English, writing and speaking.Fluency in other languages, such as French or German, will be considered an advantage.
- Excellent customer service skills, a professional approach and strong decision-making skills.
- Computer Knowledge and experience in MS office programs.
Together we strive to be a leading group which excels in proving quality services that exceed our customer's needs & enhance shareholder's value