Are you a highly experienced commercial multi-drop van driver,
who is looking for a new challenge? If so, our client is recruiting and are looking for individuals just like you!Multi Drop Driver key responsibilities:
The ideal Multi Drop Driver will be:
- Collection of Stock
- Sorting and unloading stock.
- Delivering parcels to customers
- Completing paperwork
- Comply with all company policy, rules and procedures for Health and Safety and current H&S legislation and best practice.
- Over 25 (for insurance proposes)
- Customer focused
- Previous experience of driving commercial vans
- Have the ability to lift and carry heavy loads
- Excellent time management skills
- Good route knowledge
You will be required to work 40 hours a week between the hours of 9am – 17.30pm, Monday – Friday and Saturdays through November. Benefits:
- A competitive salary of €12,000.00 per annum plus bonus
- 24 days’ holiday plus bank holidays
- Overtime maybe available during peak periods
- Company pension
- Yearly salary reviews
- Excellent training and on-going learning and development opportunities
Fluent In Maltese would be a advantage
If you are looking for your next challenge as a Multi Drop Driver, then we want to hear from you.
Kindly submit your application to us by using the 'Apply Now'
button. An immediate start is available to the right candidate.
Triple 3 Group – Recruitment solutions is Malta’s premier boutique recruitment firm. Our team have a wealth of experience within the Recruitment arena both locally and on an international basis, working with our clients and candidates worldwide. By developing close-working relationships in the spirit of partnership, our team is able to fully understand and appreciate our clients’ and candidates aims and ambitions.
Triple 3 Group – Recruitment Solutions mission is to inspire individuals looking for job opportunities and organizations to work more effectively and efficiently when engaging talent. We understand that an ineffective and inefficient service costs our clients time and money and can also bear a heavy price on our candidate’s careers. We are working with some of Malta’s largest companies in Pharma, Healthcare, IT, Financial, Aviation and Telecommunications as well as with smaller start-up companies who are currently hiring in Malta,
Europe and the Middle East. Our Business Development team is dedicated to finding fresh opportunities for candidates who are already working in Malta or who would like to relocate. Triple 3 Group does not only offer recruitment services but also payroll solutions to all clients. If you are looking for job opportunities in Malta then make sure to get in touch with Malta’s most innovative recruitment agency.