Job Vacancy: Junior Web Developer Information Systems Limited are looking to recruit a Junior Web Developer .
Forming part of a young and dynamic technical team, you will be assisting in the creation and maintenance of new modern web applications using best practices, latest technologies and multi-layered platforms. You will also have the opportunity to learn new skills, advance in your career and aid the team towards more success and achievements. The Role involves the following duties & responsibilities:
Qualifications & Experience:
- Assist in the design, coding, and testing of technical solutions.
- Understands standard systems development lifecycle processes and applies our methodology effectively.
- Applies knowledge of industry trends and developments to improve service to our clients.
- Understands project and development plans and the importance of project goals, and timelines
- Adheres to coding standards and employs development tools defined by technical management.
- Establishes responsible deadlines and personal work plans.
- Listens to others and accepts input from team members.
- BS hons in computer science or equivalent.
- Understands basic relational database concepts.
- Possesses very good knowledge of object-oriented programming.
- Possesses knowledge of client-side languages;
- xml, json
and also, server-side languages;
- C#, .Net Framework
- Preferably have knowledge about the usability of frameworks
What makes this role so interesting:
- Energetic and self-motivated.
- Positive attitude.
- Good attention to detail.
- Can work well in a team.
- Effective written and oral communication skills.
- Committed to continuing professional development.
Salary & Other Info:
- You will be working on innovative web applications using latest technologies and platforms
- We offer careers not jobs.
- Ongoing training and a structured appraisal system ensure people can grow professionally.
- You will form part of a multi-cultural team of young, energetic & dynamic people.
- The opportunity to learn the business processes involved.
- Remuneration will be commensurate with experience.
- We are based in Msida area.
- This is a full-time job.
- Open to EU citizens.
Kindly submit your application to us directly using the ‘Apply now’
button. An immediate start is available for the right candidate.About us:
Information Systems Ltd founded in 1994, our mission is to provide the most comprehensive, cost-effective and innovative business software solutions through a synergy of expertise and knowledge.
We are committed to deliver the highest level of value to our customers and to provide a dynamic and challenging environment for all our employees.
The group now employs over 65 professionals, and services over 600 customers both locally and overseas and is ISO 9001 certified.