Job Vacancy: IT Administrator
We are looking to recruit an ambitious IT Administrator
to be part of our IT team and to provide support to the IT department
The ideal candidate’s main duties and responsibilities will include:
The ideal candidate should possess the following qualifications:
- Setting up, installing, maintenance and configuring desktop systems and applications
- Monitor and maintain network infrastructure, maintain and assess daily performance of all IT systems
- Analyse and solve software and hardware issues
- Maintain support telephony systems
- Ensure all software licensing is up to date
• IT diploma/ certifications or higher level of education
• As a minimum 1-year work experience in IT or Technical Support
• Good Knowledge on Windows operating systems
• Good Knowledge of networking, configurations and telephony
• Ability to work on own initiative
• Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines
Kindly submit your application directly to us using the 'Apply Now'
button. About us:
Le Méridien St Julians Hotel & Spa in Malta is located along a bustling coastline within the cosmopolitan neighbourhood of St. Julian’s, a short drive from baroque Valletta, European Capital of Culture in 2018.
Le Méridien attracts talented professionals with a keen desire to bring our brand to life through discovery moments.
Much like our clientele, our associates are creative and cultured, helping us to deliver alluring guest experiences from Paris to Phuket.
We dedicate ourselves to cultivating their professional growth by providing world-class training, career development and exceptional benefits.