Job Vacancy: Independent Consultant (Work from home / Flexitime)
We are seeking an experienced part-time Independent Consultant with great enthusiasm for medical travel and healthcare solutions. You will be responsible for building a client base and promote/book travel arrangements for your clients (individuals or groups).
- Research various medical and dental procedures regarding prices, specific needs, surgeon level of experience and reviews, etc.
- Diagnose the clients’ specifications and wishes and suggest suitable travel packages or services
- Organize travels from beginning to end, through booking tickets and accommodation, securing rental transportation, etc.
- Supply travellers with pertinent information and useful travel/vacation material (guides, maps, event programs, etc)
- Book transportation, make hotel reservations and collect payment/fees
- Collect deposits and balances
- Handle unforeseen problems
- Communicate and co-ordinate with our Patient Assistance staff
- Create and update electronic records of clients
Job Requirements include:
- Have a degree related to Communication/English/Marketing/Public Relations, etc.
- English MUST be the native language. It is imperative to our clients that you must be thoroughly fluent, verbally and written. Please do not apply if you cannot comfortably speak or communicate clearly with native speakers
- Fluency in Spanish or French is considered an advantage
- Must have an understanding of North American demographics
- Active social media accounts (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc.)
- 2+ years customer service experience
- Sales experience is preferred
- Prefers working in virtual self-management/self-motivated environment
- Excellent verbal and listening skills
- Professional and articulate voice
- Home office that is noise and distraction free
- Excels working in a fast paced environment with evolving business needs
Home Office Requirements:
- Must have a reliable high-speed internet connection
- Must have a high-resolution webcam and microphone for Virtual Consultations and weekly E-meetings
- Comfortable and ergonomically safe furniture and office set-up
- Office must appear tidy and clean according to our company standards
- Quiet, free of any background noise (we have a zero tolerance policy for noise while interfacing with clients)
- Mobile phone with a USA phone number and MT phone number
Please be advised: This job is for an Independent Consultant, you will be required to find your own clients and build your own client relations. Med Malta will provide all the necessary tools for your success. Earnings are paid as an independent contractor and based on actual commission earned.
Please send a copy of your CV as well as a cover letter to us directly using the 'Apply Now
Med Malta is a provider of medical tourism services on the islands of Malta. We offer healthcare solutions in the heart of the Mediterranean.